Monday, June 21, 2010

two months away.

If I could properly articulate the anticipation and trepidation I have about returning home, I would. In thirteen short hours, I will be leaving Kona, on a plane bound for Seattle, before returning to Grand Rapids. Right at the top of my blog it says, "Home is where I fit in", and if that is the case, which it is, Kona is my home. Kona is my home more than anywhere else, but only in this season. This whole time I've been telling myself and the people around me, "I'm not that sad about leaving, I'll be back in two months." True as it may be, one thing you realize in YWAM, is that you need to love every moment with the people you are with because every single one of them is called to something so great, it is entirely possible that you may never see each other again in this life, and let me say this, I know some of the most revolutionary people in my generation.
Dear Kona Family,
You have my heart. You are all uniquely beyond amazing. I am forever committed to seeing you walking in the fullness of your calling. This is a covenant family. I will miss you more than you can imagine, and I just might be back here sooner than planned. Keep Burning.



On that note, Grand Rapids, here I come. Time is limited, let's blaze.


No comments:

Post a Comment