Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm sitting in the Skagit Valley Co-Op, and this is place is making my mind move.

I. I love the environment here. This place is part grocery store, part deli, part cafe, part "mercantile", 100% co-op, 100% awesome.
II. I am so curious to know what it looks like to do business with a Kingdom mindset. To be in business, to be at work with the people you live with, the people you pray with, the people you eat with. what does it look like to really do new testament life today? i'm thinking about what it would look like to do business in Grand Rapids, semi-Skagit style, mostly-Kingdom style. The wheels are turning, and I am really excited to be praying into this...
III. It's is ska-git. like, le-git. git. this makes more sense when I say it, rather than type it..


Kona in 24 hours. wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment